Easy Yes for Private Dinners with no Cash limit at Haiku Mill




The Haiku Mill is a hidden paradise. A sought after wedding venue from all over the globe.  This amazing hidden gem is now offering private dinners, large or small, in the old-world meets glam space. Just a 3 minute drive to our bike shop from this location. My pick for the ultimate dinner for 2- think proposal night or major flex for a corporate office treat.  However you envision your private dinner of your dreams, well, this is it.  No worries, just thank me later.

This is my dog Pepe Le Pew.  He went everywhere with me for 12 years and now he’s my little angel.  Please check out his content on Social Media if you want some entertainment.  Millions of others do ❤️💕We loved visiting the Haiku Mill. Its Remarkable!

Comments

Popular Posts